Past events founded by EEA Grants
- 31.1. Basics on goats breeding
- 26.2.-1.3. Weekend course - Diverse landscape
- 24.3. From forests, water and hillsides of Kladno
- 11.4. Small ruminants in extensive breeding
- 23.4. Earth Day for school kids
- 29.4. School garden - the place of a huge biodiversity
- 3.5. International Bird Day
- 15.-17.5. Eating wild vegetables
- 17.5. Day of Biodiversity
- 30.-31.5. Course on mowing
- 13.-14.6. Cheese making
- 18.-21.6. Weekend course - water and biodiversity
- 22.6. Planning and creating natural gardens with children
- 16.-26.8. Summer camp - Islands of solitude
- 4.-6.9. Natural gardens and beekeeping farms excursion
- 7.9. European Day for Bats
- 26.-27.9. Environmentally friendly farms - excursion
- 3.10. Tall flowerbed - workshop
- 4.10. Herbs and logerry for beatles - workshop
- 10.10. World Animal Day
- 18.10. Gentle slaughtering and meat processing in small farms
- 13.-14.11. Animal rescue stations activities - workshop
- 17.11. Arbor Day
- 23.1. Small ruminants - goats breeding
- 14.2. Water features for greater biodiversity
Planning and creating natural gardens with children - 22nd of June
The natural garden is a large space not only for teaching but also for education to environmental and ethical literacy. Our seminar took place in the building of Libušín kindergarten and its surrounding garden. The lectors talked about pedagogical, architectural, ethical and ecological aspects of gardens. We discussed the hygienical and pedagiógical pros and prons of children's stay out.
Weekend course - water and biodiversity - 18.-21st of June
This weekend course took place at Skryje near Rakovník on the bank of river Berounka, in surroundings of Zbirožský and Úpořský stream and around Skryjské ponds. A group of young people was trying various methods of looking for a presence of aquatic fauna and flora. Evenings were spent by walking while listening to voices f bats.
The course took place at a beautiful spot on the bordeline of forest and meadow at Nature Conservation Area Křivoklátsko. Our lecturer tought us about eating wild vegetables and herbs and showed us these herbs on the spot.
We have meet up in early hours at our ecologic centre to walk around and listen to bird singing. We have tried to ring some small birds and we found out what’s hidden inside birdhouses.
The seminar was attended by 39 participants who have discussed issues related to animal husbandry. They’ve tried to examine animals in terms of health and nutrition, tried milking, foot care and ear tags applying.The whole day was filled with indispensable information and especially practical work with animals which aimed to inform farmers about good care and welfare of the breed.
Weekend course focused on monitoring and occurrence of animal and plant species which was held at Horní Hrad u Stráže nad Ohří and surrounding area.
+420 602 336 014
Programy a pobyty Luděk Hora
+420 605 074 610
Projektová manažerka Dana Belušová
+420 607 190 631
+420 312 245 333
Ošetřovatel ZS Aves
+420 723 468 462